News About Rainbow Village
- Transit as a lifeline: Low-income metro Atlantans eager for expansion
- Collins Hill grad hired as Rainbow Village’s new development director
- Nancy Yancey reflective as she prepares for retirement after 24 years at Rainbow Village
- Melanie Conner begins work as new CEO of Duluth's Rainbow Village
- Rainbow Village Invites Atlanta to Give the Best Gift Ever
- How Did Gwinnett County Become Hotbed for Homelessness
- About Nancy Yancey; Congressional baseball; Health care
- Rainbow Village: Transforming Lives for More Than Two Decades
- How an interior designer built a Rainbow Village for homeless
- Nancy Yancey to retire from Rainbow Village
- Rainbow Village’s Nancy Yancey to retire after this year
- LHS football team spreads Christmas joy
News From Rainbow Village
- Press Release: Rainbow Village Shines the Spotlight on Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week 2018
- PRESS RELEASE: Rainbow Village Asks Public To Help Make Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- Six Scary Myths About Homelessness
- PRESS RELEASE: Rainbow Village Gets Ready to Roll Out the Red Carpet for We Are Family Gala 2018
- PRESS RELEASE: Rainbow Village Awarded $30K Dream Big Grant from TechBridge
- PRESS RELEASE: Rainbow Village Awarded $15,000 Grant from Jackson EMC Foundation
- PRESS RELEASE: Rotary Club of Gwinnett County Gifts $2,000 to Rainbow Village
- PRESS RELEASE: Rainbow Village Aces 2018 Golf Classic Thanks to Community Support
- PRESS RELEASE: Justice French Joins Rainbow Village as Development Director
- Nurturing the Next Generation: Rainbow Village Program Spotlight - Early Childhood Development Center
- Answer to a Prayer: Spotlight on Carrie - Rainbow Village Graduate
- PRESS RELEASE: Golfers and Sponsors Needed for 2018 Rainbow Village Golf Classic
- Love Thy Neighbor: Spotlight on RV Volunteer Mike Wessel
- PRESS RELEASE: Rainbow Village Welcomes Melanie Conner as New CEO
- A Heartfelt Letter of Thanks from a Rainbow Village Parent
- Success is a Transformed Life
- Capital Campaign Final Report
- A note from the Rev. Nancy Yancey, CEO, Rainbow Village: "Hopes and Dreams 2017"
- Albert W. Culbreth Macro Economy Luncheon
We need your help!
Rainbow Village is committed to making sure our volunteers are well-trained and oriented to our work before we put you into action. Our Community Engagement staff coordinates internally with staff to provide a seamless and rewarding experience for our volunteers.
Our village has grown, from accommodating 18 to 30 families! Please join us in serving these 30 families by making a tax-deductible donation to help maintain the high-quality program that has transformed more than 1,000 lives since 1991.
Partner with Us
Since 1991, Rainbow Village’s numerous, long-standing collaborative partnerships with civic clubs and community organizations, faith-based groups and companies of all sizes have yielded the volunteer power and program support necessary to provide the full complement of services necessary for families to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence.