Since 1991, Rainbow Village’s numerous, long-standing collaborative partnerships with civic clubs and community organizations, faith-based groups and companies of all sizes have yielded the volunteer power and program support necessary to provide the full complement of services necessary for families to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence.
See who’s working alongside us to care for homeless families:
A Business Partner is a business that donates a portion of their sales proceeds or in-kind donations to Rainbow Village in exchange for promotional support by Rainbow Village to our supporters.
- participates in “give and serve” opportunities
- acts as an “Ambassador” for Rainbow Village by subscribing/reading e-newsletters, participating in social media and disseminating information to employees
- provides financial support directly or through fundraising events/activities and matching opportunities
What is a Rainbow Village Faith Partner?
A Faith Partner is a faith based organization that supports Rainbow Village in one or more of the following ways:
- Participates in Pray/Serve/Give opportunities
- Acts as Ambassador forRainbow Village by attending Quarterly Faith Partner Meetings, subscribing/reading e-news communication and disseminating information
- Financially supports Rainbow Village
- Sponsors a Rainbow Village Apartment
“Faith Cup Challenge”
Since 2013, churches have competed to win this challenge! Register your team to compete for the Faith Cup trophy to proudly display at your church, bragging rights and your winner status posted on all Faith Partner newsletters and on the Rainbow Village Website/Faith Partner page until the 2018 Golf Classic!
Faith Cup Flyer 2018
- 12Stone Church
- Catholic Charities Atlanta
- Christ Church Episcopal
- Christ the Lord Lutheran Church
- Cornerstone Church
- Cross Pointe Church
- Duluth First United Methodist Church
- Epiphany Lutheran Church
- Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit
- Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta
- First Baptist Church Duluth
- Friendship Baptist Church
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Grace Point Community Church
- Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church
- Jesus Christ Church of Latter Day Saints of Peachtree
- Johns Creek United Methodist Church
- Karis Community Fellowship
- Korean Community Presbyterian Church
- Life Changers Gwinnett
- McKendree United Methodist Church
- Northeast Community Church
- Parkway Baptist Church
- Perimeter Church
- Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church
- Simpsonwood UMC
- Snellville UMC
- St. Columba’s Episcopal Church
- Sugarloaf United Methodist Church
- The Bridge Church
- Victory at Hamilton Mill
- Victory World Church
Community/Civic partner is a neighbor, friend, or community organization who comes together to create positive, lasting change in the Rainbow Village community and the community we live in.
- Bunten Road Park
- City of Duluth, Georgia
- Civitan Club of Duluth
- Catholic Charities of Atlanta
- Cruz’s Fishermen
- Duluth Merchants Association
- Episcopal Charities Foundation
- GLOW Gwinnett
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Home Depot Foundation
- Johns Creek Business Association
- Kiwanis Club of Duluth
- Lutheran Services of Georgia
- Madeline Photographic
- Movers n Shakers
- Norcross Business Association
- Peachtree Corners Business Association
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Robert D. Fowler Family YMCA
- Rotary Club of Peachtree Corners
- Rotary Club of Gwinnett County
- Rotary Club of Duluth
- Rotary Club of Gwinnett Mosaic
- Toastmasters International
- Visions Anew Institute
- Young Men’s Service League
Collaborative Partners are organizations that provide services to our residents that enhance the Rainbow Village program.
Georgia Center for Opportunity (GCO) is independent, non-partisan, and solutions-focused organization dedicated to creating opportunities for a quality education, fulfilling work, and a healthy family life for all Georgians.
Its work is focused on three primary impact areas: education, employment and family formation.
GCO provides Mind, Body, Spirit (MBS) classes for Rainbow Village's adult residents using their Healthy Families Initiative curriculum.
Become A Rainbow Village Apartment Sponsor
What is a Rainbow Village Apartment Sponsor?
A partner that commits to support Rainbow Village by providing the following for our families:
- Holiday and encouragement cards (including Mother’s/Father’s Day) during the year to Rainbow Village for distribution to families.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Blessing Boxes with non-perishable foods and a $25 grocery store gift card for purchase of perishable items to be received one week prior to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- $100 gift cards for a special Holiday Fund to allow families to purchase gifts for their own family members to be received by December 10.
- Back Packs filled with school supplies for school age kids to be received by July 31.
- Apartment essentials to re-stock apartment for families (click here for Wish List)