Since 1991, Rainbow Village’s numerous, long-standing collaborative partnerships with civic clubs and community organizations, faith-based groups and companies of all sizes have yielded the volunteer power and program support necessary to provide the full complement of services necessary for families to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence.
See who’s working alongside us to care for homeless families:
Pardon our Progress! Page being updated…Check back with us soon!
What is a Rainbow Village Faith Partner?
A Faith Partner is a faith based organization that supports Rainbow Village in one or more of the following ways:
- Participates in Pray/Serve/Give opportunities
- Acts as Ambassador for Rainbow Village by subscribing/reading e-news communication and disseminating information to members
- Promotes Rainbow Village as approved Community Partner
- Financially supports Rainbow Village
- 12Stone Church
- Catholic Charities Atlanta
- Catholic Foundation of North Georgia
- Christ Church Episcopal
- Cross Pointe Church
- Duluth First United Methodist Church
- Epiphany Lutheran Church
- Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit
- Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta
- First Baptist Church Duluth
- Friendship Baptist Church
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Grace Point Community Church
- Jesus Christ Church of Latter Day Saints of Peachtree
- Johns Creek United Methodist Church
- Karis Community Fellowship
- Korean Community Presbyterian Church
- McKendree United Methodist Church
- Northeast Community Church
- Parkway Baptist Church
- Perimeter Church
- Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church
- Simpsonwood UMC
- Snellville UMC
- St. Columba’s Episcopal Church
- Sugarloaf United Methodist Church
- The Bridge Church
- Victory World Church
Community/Civic partner is a neighbor, friend, or community organization who comes together to create positive, lasting change in the Rainbow Village community and the community we live in.
- Bunten Road Park
- City of Duluth, Georgia
- Civitan Club of Duluth
- Catholic Charities of Atlanta
- Duluth Business Association
- Episcopal Charities Foundation
- GLOW Gwinnett
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Johns Creek Business Association
- Kiwanis Club of Duluth
- Peachtree Corners Business Association
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Robert D. Fowler Family YMCA
- Rotary Club of Peachtree Corners
- Rotary Club of Gwinnett County
- Rotary Club of Duluth
- Rotary Club of Gwinnett Mosaic
- Toastmasters International
- Young Men’s Service League
- Kids for Chess
- Fully Furnished Ministries
Collaborative Partners are organizations that provide services to our residents that enhance the Rainbow Village program.
Georgia Center for Opportunity (GCO) is independent, non-partisan, and solutions-focused organization dedicated to creating opportunities for a quality education, fulfilling work, and a healthy family life for all Georgians.
Its work is focused on three primary impact areas: education, employment and family formation.
GCO provides Mind, Body, Spirit (MBS) classes for Rainbow Village’s adult residents using their Healthy Families Initiative curriculum.
Operation HOPE is a for-purpose organization working to disrupt poverty for low and moderate-income youth and adults. Rainbow Village has partnered with Operation Hope to equip our residents with the ﬁnancial tools and education to secure a better future-coaching them through their personal aspirations and life’s challenges, and facilitating their journey to ﬁnancial independence. Individual coaching sessions and group seminars are used to help residents develop and manage their personal financial goals focusing on increasing savings, reducing debt and increasing credit scores.
AutoGift provides a safe, reliable, debt-free automobile to single mothers with minor children who have no access to a car. Rainbow Village has partnered with AutoGift to accept applications from Rainbow Village residents meeting their criteria, to promote car donations, and facilitated a partnership with Subaru of Gwinnett for car presentations and donations. For more information or to make a car donation, please contact Angela Angel at email@example.com
Circles: Circles USA is a nationally-known, proven and innovative strategy to connecting people across socioeconomic lines in an effort to support individuals and families out of poverty. Rainbow Village has partnered with Circle USA and serves as the Circle Gwinnett Chapter. A Circle is a supportive/mentoring relationship between a Circle Leader (Rainbow Village Resident) and Circle Allies (volunteers from the community).