Resource and Agency Links
Georgia Homeless Resources
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network, Facts on Trauma and Homeless Children
- The National Alliance to End Homelessness, The State of Homelessness in America 2016
- America’s Youngest Outcasts: A Report Card on Child Homelessness, 2014
- National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty
- Homelessness in the US: Sleep Study and Accommodation Directory
We need your help!
Rainbow Village is committed to making sure our volunteers are well-trained and oriented to our work before we put you into action. Our Community Engagement staff coordinates internally with staff to provide a seamless and rewarding experience for our volunteers.
Our campus has grown, from accommodating 18 to 30 families! Please join us in serving these 30 families by making a tax-deductible donation to help maintain the high-quality program that has transformed more than 1,000 lives since 1991.
Partner with Us
Since 1991, Rainbow Village’s numerous, long-standing collaborative partnerships with civic clubs and community organizations, faith-based groups and companies of all sizes have yielded the volunteer power and program support necessary to provide the full complement of services necessary for families to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence.