Rainbow Village continues to rely on the CDC guidelines regarding return to work and social gathering. A few things to note regarding our operations:
- Staff have staggered office hours combined with remote work schedules.
- All visitors and resident families must have scheduled appointments and will receive specific requirements and expectations at the time an appointment is made.
- The ASPIRE Residential Housing Program and the THRIVE Alumni program are operating and continue to receive staff support both through Zoom meetings and face-to-face, as needed.
- Rainbow Village Academy is currently providing full day digital learning support to 25 students in addition to after school services.
- The Early Childhood Development Center remain closed.
Visit this update page and follow us on social media for up to date information about how the village is being supported and how we are pivoting to continue to meet the needs of families experiencing homelessness.
We have created an Amazon Wish List for the most needed items at this time:
Your donation will allow us to continue our mission of transforming the lives of homeless families. There are still many uncertainties ahead as we continue to navigate the economic impact of COVID-19. Please consider making an investment in the future of a homeless family.