Donations are accepted between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
All donations should be dropped off at the Rainbow Village Community Center located at 3402 Fox Street, Duluth, 30096.
For tax receipts please provide your name, address, phone number, email, and a total estimated value of items you are donating.
Rainbow Village accepts donations from the categories listed below.
- Furniture: Please contact Rainbow Village partner Movers and Shakers to make furniture donations.
- Clothing Items: We are currently not accepting clothing donations.
- Gift Cards: Visa and MC increments of $25, $50 or $100. Gift Cards are used to assist families when an emergency occurs.
- Stock an Apartment: Apartment homes are fully stocked with essentials when residents move in. When families transition from our program, they take all these items with them to their new home. This makes “stocking our shelves” an ongoing need!
- Afterschool Supplies: There is a continual need to keep the afterschool program stocked with learning, enrichment and basic supplies.
- Early Childhood Development Center: Urgent Need for Crib Sheets and Baby Wipes
- Home Depot Gift Cards: for purchase of items to maintain the apartments
- Urgent Needs: This list changes often. Check to see what’s needed now!