Rainbow Village accepts donations from the categories listed below.
Donations are accepted only between the hours of 9 :00 am and 3:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
All donations should be dropped off at the Rainbow Village Community Center. (GPS to 3402 Fox Street, Duluth, 30096).
For tax receipts: provide your name, address, phone number, email, and a total estimated value of items donated.
- Furniture: Rainbow Village partners with Movers and Shakers for all furniture donations.
- Boutique Clothing Items: We are currently NOT accepting clothing items.
- Gift Cards: Visa and MC increments of $25, $50 or $100. Gift Cards are used to assist families in an emergency situation.
- Stock an Apartment: Apartment homes are fully stocked with essentials when residents move in. When families transition from our program, they take all these items with them to their new home. This makes “stocking our shelves” a recurring need!
- Summer Lunch Program: When school is in session, the students of Rainbow Village’s After School Program are provided a free or reduced-price wholesome lunch at school. However, during the summer they may not have access to this meal, or at least not a wholesome one. The summer lunch program ensures that kids have a lunch for summer camp and are maintaining a nutritious and wholesome diet even in the summer.
- Afterschool Supplies: There is a continual need to keep the afterschool program stocked with learning, enrichment and basic supplies.
- Early Childhood Development Center Urgent Needs: Crib Sheets and Baby Wipes
- Home Depot Gift Cards for the purchase of items to maintain the apartments
- Urgent Needs: This list changes often. Check to see what’s needed now!