Our Strategic Funding Plan – Capital Campaign
Phase 1 – Completed April 2012
Consolidated Rainbow Village families on property in Duluth and provided on-site Family Services.
- Built two, 6-unit apartment buildings and an on-site Family Service Center
This step allowed us to bring all Rainbow Village families to one campus and take advantage of economies of scale with all residents in one location.
Phase 2 – Completed November 2015
Provided on-site Family Services and Education/ Recreational and Day Care facilities.
- Built the Educational / Recreation and Day Care Facility on the existing Rainbow Village property
Phase 3 – Completed January 2017
Increased our capacity to serve homeless families with children of North Metro Atlanta.
- Built the final apartment buildings to increase our capacity from 18 families to 30 families.
- Total Construction for Step 1-3:
- Incremental Operating Costs for Step 1-3:
- Total Cost of the Master Plan:
Program Oversight and Accountability
Rainbow Village, Inc. implemented a five-year initiative with input from the Campaign Steering Committee. This committee, comprised of mostly top investors in our capital campaign, oversaw early implementation and maintained program accountability on an annual basis. Throughout the five years of the program, all investors were informed through a detailed series of newsletters, periodic reports and special events. Investors were also encouraged to call with questions and suggestions during implementation of the program.