Rainbow Village Education Initiative
Rainbow Village’s Education Initiative Needs Your Help
Rainbow Village is embarking on a 2 year Education Initiative. We are currently seeking volunteers or college interns to help develop curriculum for our classroom core courses to be the foundation for the one year Rainbow Village Life Skills classes. These classes will be broken down into core series groups. (Financial, Workforce Development, Health and Wellness and Home Maintenance). We will also be developing e-learning courses to complement our program.
We are seeking help in the following areas:
- Volunteers or interns with expertise are needed in the area of curriculum development and learning theories for live classroom delivery.
- Volunteers or interns with expertise in eLearning course development.
- Subject matter experts in the areas of Homelessness & Poverty, Financial, Workforce or Career Development, Human Resources, Health and Wellness, Home Maintenance and Management, Exercise and Time Management, Couponing and Healthy Eating.
- Instructors to teach life skills classes for 2015. We are currently setting up our 2015 calendar. Please notify us if you have an interest in teaching a class. We are seeking highly interactive classes for our upcoming year.
- Individuals interested in being part of our education committee to help to complete the education initiative.
If interested in helping with this initiative, please contact Lisa Ray, Director of Education and Financial Services at or call 770-497-1888 Ext 18.